Radient aggregates multiple SEC Filings to derive up-to-date insights on service provider trends. Users can track what funds and firms the service providers manage, the commission they charge and the total Gross Asset Value they manage.
Prime Broker Trends (Jan 2023 to June 2023)
- The top 10 prime brokers serviced a total of 15,098 funds by the end of June 2023
- Coinbase Global, Inc's prime brokerage saw the largest increase in % in the number of funds it serviced (48%) and the Total Gross Asset Value (137%) by the end of June 2023.
- The Goldman Sachs Group is the largest Prime Broker that serviced 3,196 funds with $5.2T in Total Gross Asset Value.
- By the end of June 2023, 311 funds dropped Credit Suisse as their prime broker. The firm saw a fall of 27% in the Total Gross Asset Value that it manages.
Custodian Trends ( Jan 2023 to June 2023)
- JP Morgan is the largest Custodian with 9,290 funds and $8.6T in Total Gross Asset Value
- The top 10 Custodians service nearly 58% of all the funds that serviced by 630 Custodian firms in the industry
Administrators Trends (Jan 2023 to June 2023)
- The top 10 Administrators manage nearly 69% of the entire total gross asset value managed by the Administrator industry.
- The top 10 Administrators manage 26,053 funds from 4,504 firms. The largest Administrator by the number of funds serviced is SS&C Technologies.
Track more such service provider trends via Radient!